The minimum order for any product is one (1) box. Orders ship from St. Louis, Missouri within one business day of receipt of a Purchase Order (PO). Orders may be placed via phone, fax, email, or EDI. All POs must include ship and bill to addresses. Please include the Accounts Payable email address for invoicing purposes, if available.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- All shipments are pre-paid and add, unless a 3rd party carrier is specified on the Purchase Order.
- Drop Shipments are available at the request of the customer via Distributor Drop Shipment; fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Expedited shipping charges will be applied to rush/overnight orders.
- AK and HI shipping fees apply.
- Freight Terms for all International Shipments are FOB St. Louis.
All orders will be billed at current prices at the time of shipment. Terms are net 30 days for domestic accounts. All prices are in US dollars. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Outside of the United States and Canada, terms are 100% prepayment by wire transfer. Seriously delinquent accounts are subject to credit hold.
All merchandise sold and shipped by I.V. House, Inc. may be returned within 60 days of receipt, unless otherwise noted. Merchandise returned before 30 days will be charged a 20% restocking fee, merchandise returned between 30-60 days will be charged a 30% restocking fee. Merchandise will not be accepted as a return after 60 days. Please contact Customer Service for additional details.
Affected customers will be notified immediately if a voluntary or mandatory recall occurs on any item(s) they are utilizing.
I.V. House’s products do not require a listing of expiry date or shelf-life information. The products are Class I, non-sterile medical devices, and as such are exempt from Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act Section 510(k) pursuant to 21 C.F.R. 862-892.
|Download a PDF of our Orders and Customer Service Policies|