At I.V. House, Inc. protecting our users’ data is a top priority. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ivhouse.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship samples or answer a question via our “contact us” form.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Emails generated from I.V. House’s marketing platform have an unsubscribe link. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Unsubscribe using link at bottom of email.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What is the GDPR?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new set of rules imposed by the European Union on all organizations worldwide that collect or process data about EU citizens.
Your Rights Under GDPR
- Right of access
- Right to recertification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
Controlling Your Data
- Right to Access - Customers have the right to know what personal data about them is being collected and to ensure that such personal data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which it is being collected.
- Customers may edit their personal data by contacting our company via by phone or email at IVinfo@ivhouse.com. In making modifications to your personal data, you must provide only truthful, complete, and accurate information. To request erasure of personal data, customers should submit a request to IVinfo@ivhouse.com.
- Requests for Personal Data- We will track each of the following and will provide notice to the appropriate parties under law and contract when either of the following circumstances arise: (a) legally binding request for disclosure of the personal data by a law enforcement authority unless prohibited by law or regulation; or (b) requests received from the customer.
- Satisfying Requests for Access, Modifications, and Corrections - We will endeavor to respond in a timely manner to all reasonable written requests to view, modify, or inactivate personal data.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact page or samples request page, cookies may be set in your browser to remind you you have already submitted that form.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us by email at IVinfo@ivhouse.com