330 Series I.V. House UltraDressing
Created to provide protection for your youngest patients, the 330 Series I.V. House UltraDressing covers the IV insertion site to prevent movement of the IV catheter to help prevent injury and patient harm. This innovative design is available in two sizes to fit pediatric patients ranging from neonates to young children. It can be used on the hand, forearm, AC, foot/ankle, or other peripheral IV. The adjustable strap attaches with a Velcro® closure to reduce the need for tape which can damage fragile skin of the smallest patients.
330 Series I.V. House UltraDressing Features
- Adjustable, resealable Velcro® tab eliminates over-taping of fragile skin.
- Smooth edges and a soft, pliable fabric wrap for safe, gentle IV protection.
- Easy visibility and monitoring of IV insertion site to prevent injuries such as infiltration and extravasation.
- Eliminates exposed loop of tubing, a primary cause of dislodgment.
- Maximizes dwell time, minimizes the need for painful, traumatic restarts.
- Available in two sizes; fits either hand, arm, foot or leg. Designed for use with the I.V. House TLC® Splint.