730 Series I.V. House UltraDressing
Designed in collaboration with the world leader in ergonomic products for the hand, the I.V. House UltraDressing® fits like a glove and provides protection that reduces patient anxiety while increasing personal comfort. Because it eliminates the need for tape, there is less skin irritation and reduced risk for medical adhesive-related skin injuries. The I.V. House UltraDressing fits neonates, infants, and adults and is also available for the arm.
730 Series I.V. House UltraDressing Features
- Adjustable, re-attachable Velcro® tab eliminates over-taping of fragile skin.
- Smooth edges and soft, pliable fabric wrap provide safe, gentle IV protection.
- Improves visibility and monitoring of IV insertion site to prevent injuries such as infiltration and extravasation.
- Eliminates exposed loop of tubing, a primary cause of dislodgment.
- Maximizes dwell time, minimizes the need for painful, traumatic restarts.
- Universal design fits either hand or arm. Designed for use with the TLC® Splint.