Reduce epidermal stripping of fragile skin while protecting the IV catheter and loop of tubing; ideal for elderly patients or patients with dementia.
Ergonomically designed, tape-free IV insertion site protection helps reduce injury and eliminate unscheduled IV restarts. Fits hand, arm, or foot.
Designed in collaboration with the world leader in ergonomic products for the hand, the I.V. House UltraDressing® fits like a glove and provides protection that reduces patient anxiety while increasing personal comfort. Because it eliminates the need for tape, there is less skin irritation and reduced risk for medical adhesive-related skin injuries. The I.V. House UltraDressing fits neonates, infants, and adults and is also available for the arm.
730 Series I.V. House UltraDressing Features
- Adjustable, re-attachable Velcro® tab eliminates over-taping of fragile skin.
- Smooth edges and soft, pliable fabric wrap provide safe, gentle IV protection.
- Improves visibility and monitoring of IV insertion site to prevent injuries such as infiltration and extravasation.
- Eliminates exposed looping, a primary cause of dislodgment.
- Maximizes dwell time, minimizes the need for painful, traumatic restarts.
- Universal design fits either hand or arm. Designed for use with the TLC® Splint.