Customer Satisfaction Survey Results Help Guide Product Development
First and foremost, we’d like to thank the nurses who took time to fill out our 2020 I.V. House Customer Satisfaction Survey. We learned so much about what you like, and where we should focus as we continue to develop educational materials, products, and services. Here’s a snapshot for each product line.
These splints have been a game changer for our clinic with helping maintain access. Our patients seem to like the splint with no discomfort when applied. Nurses like them because they can visualize the site better, which helps with early finding of infiltration and also helps with less IV infiltrates.
- 91% of customers said they were satisfied with the overall ease of application of the TLC Splint, which is available for the wrist, elbow, and foot.
- 92% said they were happy with the sizes available.
- 97% felt like the educational resources provided are helpful.
I.V. House UltraDressing
[The I.V. House UltraDressing is] easy to remove and apply in medication administration.
- 86% of nurses surveyed said the I.V. House UltraDressing helps prevent catheter loss.
- 88% found it easy to release the Velcro® tab and lift the device for manual and visual inspection.
- 82% said the I.V. House UltraDressing reduces the amount of tape they use.
I.V. House UltraDome
Overall, I like this product!
- 84% of respondents said the I.V. House UltraDome helps prevent catheter loss.
- 92% told us the I.V. House UltraDome stays securely in place.
- 94% approved of the overall performance of the device.
We rely heavily on nurse feedback for research and development, and appreciate the time nurses took to complete this short survey.